Kaden is 2 Months old! Here are the stats:
7 pounds
12 ounces
19.5 inches long
0 percentile for weight---meaning he's off the charts! OR hasn't quite made it on there yet. :)
1 percentile for height---we barely made the chart.
and 8 percentile for head ---Why the heck is that even important anyway?
We had quite the busy month. Kaden took his first trip to boise the last part of June. He did really well in the car. We stopped in Burly to feed him and then he slept the rest of the way. All of the Boise family and friends got to meet him. It was a really nice trip.
We made it back home for the 4th of July. Kaden is still a little indifferent when it comes to fireworks and he stayed inside during all the commotion.
He got to meet more family as Cole and Kyle's families came to Utah to visit. It was great to spend time with them. It was fun to see baby Kaden and baby Parker next to each other. I can't wait until they get a little older so they can start to interact. I wish they lived closer! (ahem *hint hint)
Kaden's blessing was also that weekend. He had a lot of family there to stand in and make it a special day. Afterwards we went to temple square and took a couple of pictures. He was a trooper through it all and didn't get fussy until we made it back home.
He still HATES sleeping on his back. He can be sound asleep and I'll go to set him down and he will instantly wake up. If I set him on his stomach he'll sleep for hours. I only put him down on his tummy when I'm there to watch him, but it would sure be nice if I could just let him sleep that way.
I can't believe how fast he's growing. He's developing more of a personality each day. He is even starting to notice the dogs. How could he NOT notice them, they stay by his side all the time. Especially Jazz ( the black dachshund.) He does not like their cold noses touching his feet, but he likes the feel of their fur. He is starting to smile more and copy our cooing noises. I love this little guy so much.
On another topic... This week we got to pick everything out for our house. I don't really like having that kind of control. Going to the design center to pick out cabinets and paint color and carpet is supposed to be fun, but I just know I'll screw it up. :) There's way too many choices; from the color of the stucco, and rocks, to the type of counters and flooring. I'm nervous that it won't turn out like I pictured it, or that I'll ruin it and it will look like a crazy person designed it. Even with the help of the designer I'm not very confident. They dig the hole next week!
On another topic... This week we got to pick everything out for our house. I don't really like having that kind of control. Going to the design center to pick out cabinets and paint color and carpet is supposed to be fun, but I just know I'll screw it up. :) There's way too many choices; from the color of the stucco, and rocks, to the type of counters and flooring. I'm nervous that it won't turn out like I pictured it, or that I'll ruin it and it will look like a crazy person designed it. Even with the help of the designer I'm not very confident. They dig the hole next week!
That is all for this month.


No comments:
Post a Comment