Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We Are Spoiled!

       We have been given 4 wonderful baby showers.  The first was given by my friends in Boise.  I don't know what I would do with out them.  Miss them so much!  Then my mom and sister threw us a baby shower over spring break.  A couple weeks later Britton's mom and sister threw us another great shower.  And finally all the wonderful faculty at my school gave us another shower!  Consider us showered!  All of the support from our friends and family has been so amazing.  We feel so prepared for little Kaden to arrive whenever he is ready.  I think we have everything except him right now. We have the room all set up, the clothes all washed, video baby monitor is even set up and charging.  I think the dogs even know that there is going to be a big change coming soon.
       In the meantime,  I only have 3 more weeks of school, or 18 more days.  I can't believe we are at "The Final Countdown."  Yes, I heard that song (by Europe) on the radio on my way to school and decided that I needed to listen to it every morning.  I never really thought that after graduation I would find a job that I absolutely love.  Then when I found it, I never thought I would make it through the year.  Now it is almost over.  
       Britton finished another semester of school and is now focusing on work for the summer, along with helping me get everything ready for little Kaden.

Stats on the pregnancy:
*My feet are so swollen at the end of the day that my flip flops are too tight.
*This baby has filled up all possible space in my stomach that I can only eat half a sandwich at a time.
*Food aversions are over.
*Lately I've been craving cherry pop tarts.  I've had to back off though due to the rapid weight gain.
*I have discovered that pregnancy brain is real.



No comments:

Post a Comment