Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feeling Better

          Well the morning sickness is coming to an end...(knock on wood).  I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.  I have also fully regained my appetite.  Let the weight gaining begin.  This week was the first time I've felt like I have actually eaten anything.  The other day Britt made a light dinner for us before he left for school.  Still feeling hungry after he left, I decided to make some pasta.  I thought it would be nice for him to come home to some food to after class and to have left overs for the next day.  So I made a whole pot of my favorite pasta.  I even made the sauce from scratch. ( I don't know where I got the energy.)  I sat down and had one bowl, 2 bowls, 3 bowls, and eventually broke down and ate the whole pot. As if that wasn't enough, I ate 2 big bowls of salad on top of that.  I still felt hungry, but I was afraid I would make myself sick if I continued to eat.  Things are finally starting to look up. :)
          As far as baby news goes we have now entered the 17th week, and I can now feel the baby move pretty regularly.  It is the most amazing feeling.  Baby seems to be the most active right before I go to bed.  It's almost hard to believe that we are almost half way through this process already.  The last 4 months have seemed to go by pretty fast.
          Britton is back on another semester of school.  All of his classes are at night from about 5-9 so I get to see him for about an hour a day IF I don't have any meetings or parents in my room after school.  At least I have two dogs and cat to keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment