Saturday, November 12, 2011

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

JUNE 19, 2010  Yep!  We're having a baby and couldn't be more excited, and a little overwhelmed.  Who knew babies were so expensive?!?  We have a lot to get ready for, but I guess we have a few months to get it all together.  I'm still a little sick. Why do they call it morning sickness when it lasts all day? I plan to have a party the day that all goes away and I hope it's soon.  I have tried everything anybody has ever mentioned.  Ginger Ale, Ginger Tea, peppermint, peppermint tea, soda crackers, gold fish...and the list keeps going.  Still willing to take any other suggestions.  :) The last couple of weeks haven't exactly been a piece of cake but I know it will all be worth it in the end.
We have already cleared out the second bedroom and even have a couple of cute baby outfits in the closet. I've pulled out all of the baby quilts the grandmas have made.  It was fun looking through all of our baby things again.  We have even read the entire book of 60,000 baby names and still have not found the perfect name.
My class has been really sweet and helpful.  Those little 4th graders won't let me carry anything including my coat.  I couldn't have asked for a better class.
Now we're trying to take things one day at a time.  Today we have BSU vs TCU at 1:30  GO BRONCOS, and at 4:30  Britt, and I and his family are going to the U vs UCLA game in salt lake.  So excited.  I'm putting on all of my thermals (if they still fit) maybe even my snow pants.  It looks cold outside.  We'll put pictures up on the next post.

1 comment:

  1. Court, its been months since this post, I want to see your cute little baby bump!! I hope that's not weird hahaha And congratulations!!! :D

    Lxo

    ReplyDelete