

Britton and I escaped to Utah for a weekend of fun. Saturday we met up with some friends and went to the fun concert. They were great live! We can't wait for their next CD. Its been fun (no pun intended) following a new band that we both like.
While in Utah we...
1. Played with the dogs
2.Visited the University of Utah
3. Met up with Doree and went to fun
4. Church on Sunday
5. Visited with family
and Britton's favorite: 6. In and Out Burger
Britton ordered a 4x4 animal style. It looked aweful. He was excited all week to try it, and could only finish about 1/2 of it. :)
Britton also got another job. He starts working in November for T-Mobile. He'll be working 60 hours a week. It will be hard for a while.
I'm still working in the 5th grade and loving every minute. I'm also working part time at Gem State Dermatology. Our office is moving this weekend to the new building. The new building is right down the street from where we live. I could wake to work! We're both really excited about what is happening in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment