Friday, October 23, 2009

Knock 'Em Dead

Britton and I just went to the Sound of Music at the Knock 'Em Dead Dinner Theater. I can't believe I have never been there before. Had I known what it was like I would have had season tickets and gone there all the time. Its this cute little place across the street from BODO on 9th. We didn't go to the dinner part, but it is definitely on our list for one of our future date nights. We had a lot of fun. Britton would like to add that it had a very personal atmosphere. The girl who played Maria was incredible. I forgot how much I liked going to plays and concerts. It's nice to get out and watch something other than TV. I'm glad that I married someone who loves musicals as much as I do. If life were a musical it would be so entertaining.
We had a great date night. We decided we wanted to go to their Christmas Production next which features Bing Crosby and Bob Hope material.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Court, thanks for sharing your blog w/ us. We've added it to the list of blogs on our blog, so we can get to it more easily. The Dinner theatre sounds neat; Lizzie loves the sound of music, and has the 'doe a deer' and 16 going on 17 songs mostly memorized.

    ReplyDelete