This week we've been watching the olympics and keeping up with our homework. Britton LOVES the ice skating. lol jk!! So far our classes are all going well.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
New Callings!
Well we knew it was getting too easy. After church we received new callings. Britton's isn't so much new as it is just more full time. Lately he's only been teaching sunday school about once a month, but now he's going to be teaching the 13 year old boys every week. I think he'll enjoy it. :) I've been called to the relief society activities committee. The funny thing is I have never been to a relief society activity EVER. I don't remember doing any activities in the singles ward at BYU-I, and since I've been married the activities have always been during class or something. I guess it will be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment