Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random Little Things

It's been another week and we are getting more and more anxious to move in to our new apartment. We're getting all boxed up. Our living room, as small as it already is, continues to get smaller as we pack up more boxes. Britton has already taken apart the table and packed most of the kitchen. We move November 20th to logger creek apartments which is only just down the street. We're really excited.
I just finished my 35 hour block teaching a kindergarten class. It was a really great experience and I really enjoyed working with them. We both registered for classes last week at BSU. It will be my last semester before I start my internship.
Britton taught his first lesson in the 12-13 year old boys class at church last week. He's got a couple of wild kids in the class but he loves it. Britton has also discovered that he can make orange julius's. That has probably become the highlight of our week.

No comments:

Post a Comment